Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fishy Fishy.






Ava just turned 10 months. I cannot believe how big she is getting. Watching her grow and learn new things is amazing. She just learned how to hit, this little girl has some attitude and I have no clue where she got it ;). We are starting to talk, alot of baby talk. I say "at" which means cat. We chase around the cats at home and the dog yelling "at, at, at". Still not walking yet on her own but she gets around pretty well as it is. We started swimming lessons and we love the water, Ava is such a water baby. Here are a few pictures, enjoy!


At our first swim lesson, doing some stretches.


Pool Party.


Afternoon nap after a long day of swimming.

"MOM get off, you are tipping me"

Me and cousin T, splish splashing.


Caffine kick

@ Yosemite, Half Dome!!

Beach Baby


Ava Castle!


No comments:

I am this old....

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker